Located near Ilkley, this house underwent extensive improvements overseen by a local interior designer that we have worked with for many years, Room 4 Design.
Working closely with the interior designer, our brief was to relocate the position of the kitchen within the house (this room was previously a living room) As you can see from the photos, the end result was a great success.
The kitchen benefits from several standout features, including:
- 6 metre long island, with separate seating areas with raised glass breakfast bars at each end
- Vaulted ceiling detail over island, with roof-mounted extractor and LED feature up-lighting
- Miele extra-wide 5 burner gas on glass hob
- Miele Tepanyaki hotplate
- Siemens aCool 36" integrated fridge freezer
- Zip hot and cold tap
- (2x) 60cm black glass wine coolers
- Miele cooking bank submerged into slate feature wall
- Separate drinks area with Miele coffee machine
- Kohler Stages sink and Karbon tap
- Kohler Icerock trough (for keeping quantities of ice at hand during parties)
- (2x) S-Box iPad docks built into the island
For more information, please call 0113 255 5566 or contact us